Thursday 6 October 2011

#10. Underage Sex

So it's been a while since I posted but I've just started an English Secondary PGCE which means I teach wonderful children how to be wonderful, educated, independent adults. It also means I have no time. This blog is dedicated to four of my Year9s: Johnny, Lewis, Henry and Olivia. They wrote this poem in ten minutes. They are brilliant. When I read it I felt like a proud mother. They were asked to write a slam poem about youth and boy did they do that. Enjoy.

"You've just turned 15 do you really want a baby?
Maybe?
Oh no wait, I'm just fifteen.
Make the most of your childhood, don't be too keen.
Even if they're clean,
You're only fifteen.
You may think that you love your ex,
But all they gave you was really good sex!
All they want is your penis.
All they want is your penis.
Don't lose your virginity
Until you can count to infinity.
They might have aids."

No comments:

Post a Comment